|Pinon Imperial Pigeon|
- Numfor Island - It is located between Manokwari city and Biak island. Visitors can reach the island by plane or ferry boat. The vocal point of Numfor is Numfor Paradise Kingfisher.
- Manokwari lowland forest
- Manokwari lower montane forest
- Manokwari middle elevation montane forest - This is one of the most popular destinations in West Papua. Mount Soyti of Arfak range is a recommended site. Here, visitors can watch Magnificent Birds of Paradise (Cicinnurus magnificus), Western Parotia (Parotia sefilata), Vogelkop Bowerbird (Amblyornis innornatus)
- Sorong lowland forest in Klasow valley
- Raja Ampat lowland and lower montane forest in Waigeo island
- Ases valley of Tambrauw mountains (suitable for a group of tourists of at least 2 to 3 people).
However, if there is a solo traveling birdwatcher who is interested in watching birds with me as a guide, I will be ok with that as long as the minimum cost is covered.
For customized itinerary and cost, please, contact me (Charles Roring) by email to: email@example.com or text/ whatsapp message to: +6281332245180