|Male Lesser BoP|
|Northern Cassowary in Klasow valley|
- Night walk in the jungle to find wallaby (this animal is similar to kangaroo but has got smaller body)
- A visit to a place where women were processing sago flour from grating the pith to squeezing the sago juice to extract its flour
- A day walk to see medicinal herbs, plants that contain water, plants that are used as materials for constructing the traditional houses, plants that are used to make hunting gear, traps.
- Javelin throwing practice tragetting a distant tree (in the past men from Moi tribe did this as a competition to win a girl if they love the same girl).
|Large Fig Parrot in the jungle of Klasow valley|
In addition to rainforest of Klasow valley, there are several tour destinations that can be arranged from Sorong city.
Visitors can extend their tour to this destination.
- Rainforest of Sausapor - This is a lowland forest that is similar to Klasow. Visitors can enjoy birdwatching and wildlife tour in the jungle along the banks of the rivers. As of today, there is no guesthouse in the forest. As a tour organizer, we provide dome tents for visitors who want to take a jungle tour to this area.
- Rainforest of Ases valley - This forest is located in the highland of Tambrauw mountains. There are no villages in the jungle so the wildlife is abundant. Because of its remote location, the minimum duration of rainforest tour in Ases valley is 6 days. We need to go by car from Sorong city to Fef.
- Rainforest of Waigeo island in Raja Ampat. The birding site is located in the northeast region of the island especially along Warebar river. Visitors will be able to watch birds along the banks of Warebar river. To increase the chance to see more birds, tents will be set up in the jungle where birdwatchers could stay for several days to see birds, butterflies and other wild animals of the island.
|Rainforest of Klasow valley|
|Grey-headed Goshawk in the jungle of Klasow valley|
- Lesser Birds of Paradise (Paradisaea minor)
- Magnificent Riflebird (Ptiloris magnificus)
- Twelve-wired Bird of Paradise (Seleucidis melanoleuca)
- King Bird of Paradise (Cicinnurus regius)
- Lowland Peltops (Peltop blainvilii)
- Shining Flycatcher (Myiagra alecto)
- Frilled Monarch (Arses telescophthalmus)
- Helmetted Friarbird (Philemon buceroides)
- White-bellied Cuckoo-shrike (Coracina papuensis)
- Glossy Swiftlet (Collocalia esculenta)
- Moustached Tree-swift (Hemiprocne mustacea)
- Papuan Frogmouth (Podargus papuensis)
- Dollarbird (Eurystomus orientalis)
- Papuan hornbill (Rhyticeros plicatus)
- Rufous-bellied Kookabara (Dacelo gaudichaud)
- Rainbow Bee-eater
- Forest Kingfisher (Halcyon macleayii)
- Dwarf Kingfisher (Ceyx lepidus)
- Yellow-billed Kingfisher (Halcyon torotoro)
- Black Lory (Chalcopsitta atra)
- Eclectus parrot (Eclectus rotatus)
- Sulphur Crested Cockatoo (Cacatua galerita)
- Red-cheeked Parrot (Geoffroyus geoffroyi)
- Western Black-capped Lory (Lorius lory)
- Large Fig Parrot (Psittaculirostris desmarestii)
- Pinon Imperial Pigeon (Ducula pinon)
- Pink-spotted Fruit Dove (Ptilinopus perlatus)
- Wompoo Fruit-Dove (Ptilinopus magnificus)
- Beautiful Fruit-Dove (Ptilinopus pulchellus)
- Western Crowned Pigeon (Goura cristata)
- Brahminy Kite (Haliastur indus)
- Grey-headed Goshawk (Accipiter poliocephalus)
- Dwarf Cassowary (Casuarius bennetti)
- Northern Cassowary
- Hooded Pitta (Pitta sordida)
- and etc.